Monday 17 February 2014

Birdees

Well I had a nice sojourn making my wee birdees. It's so cold and damp just now that I had to take them inside the house in order to dry them up a bit..

I have a number of different ideas for them, some require some burnishing so I've invested a whole £1 on a piece of rose quartz to get going- my spoons tend to stain the white clay I use.











I have also enjoyed using my sketchbook again and practicing what I teach!
I'm spending a lot if time drinking tea and staring outside at the wee birds who come in and visit our chicken...










I'm outside right now experimenting some more... I'll keep you updated
M
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hey! They're lovely Morag. I use rose quartz for burnishing too. Hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete