Tuesday 15 May 2012

Waterproof Studio!

Waterproof Studio!

Well, those of you who know me will be aware of the ongoing plight of the garage roof at Casa McGee.
This time last year the tarp covering the roof was constantly blowing away and when it rained all available receptacles were on hand to catch the deluge.  Well... finally we have a spanking new insulated roof which make the studio positively cosy!

The OH and I have been tidying up the place and putting up my array of test tiles, which makes the place seem more colourful.  I have to make room for my new Raku kiln which arrives tomorrow (excited squeal) and hopefully a wheel in the future, if I can find one which is unloved....
Now if only I can get rid of this pesky cat......

Franco being a pain in the cat...

Ooops, melted thermocouple lead, hopefully to be replaced soon with a controller

Shiny Rainbow of glaze tests

more tidying to do...

giant toolbox for precious tools

Starting some work (finally)

No comments:

Post a Comment