Thursday 19 August 2010

Craft Fair and NEOS Promo at Alford

This Saturday Gabrielle Reith-Thompson (Small Stories) and I will be taking part in a Craft Showcase at the Grampian Transport Museum in Alford.  The Fair will run from 1pm to 5pm.   Below is a small selection of new porcelain work I will be selling at the showcase. I'm calling it: 'Doric Delft' !
'Stovies' Doric Delft 8cm x 6cm (approx)
detail, box: 10cm x 8cm
'What a Quinie' Necklace 10cm x 6cm
Corner Boxes (left) 5cm x 5cm.  Box (right) 8cm x 8cm
Selection of brooches

The vessels made from porcelain in the same way I make my figures, except they are fired to a temp of 1250C, which makes them very hard and transclucent.
The rest of this collection is currently in the kiln, heres hoping for success tomorrow morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment